This weekend, I decided to make honey bbq ribs. It's super simple and requires only like 30 mins prep time and 60 minutes of oven time. Please note the below recipe is so rough I just tend to add as I see fit... there are no measurements.
- honey/maple syrup
- worcestershire sauce
- BBQ sauce
- olive oil
- garlic diced
- brown sugar
- rice wine/brandy
- pork ribs
- Prepare marinade by mixing in a couple of tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce and a generous amount of bbq sauce.
- Add diced garlic, squirts of oil and a cap full of brandy or rice wine
- Mix together with pork ribs. Cover and let marinade settle for a couple of hours or throw it in the oven if you're impatient.
- Preheat oven to 180'C fan forced. Place ribs on tray and cook it for about 45-60 minutes.
- Brush left over marinade on ribs every 10-15 minutes. Flip ribs once.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on last glaze for extra crisp and sweetness
- Serve with chips/'taters etc